Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OOPS!

Hi LHBookBloggers!

I just came online to see if anybody had commented yet, on our blog, and there were no comments. I went... ((???????))
OOPS! My bad! I forgot to tell you that when you post a comment, make sure that in the COMMENT AS: box, you click on down arrow and select the option that says NAME/URL.

Put your first name in the name box and you can include the first letter of your last name. Don't put anything in the URL box. Then, I'll be able to see your comments. Sorry about that!
Computers... gotta love 'em!
Happy Blogging!
Love,
Mrs. Shaw

6 comments:

  1. SarahD
    I didn't put anything in the URL box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SheighlynS
    i will make sure i do that Mrs.Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheighlyn,
    You are so important that I would love it if you would always capitalize "I" when you're referring to yourself.
    Love,
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breanna T.
    i will make sure that I will so that Mrs.Shaw.
    Also Mrs.shaw I didn't put anything in the URL box.

    ReplyDelete